All successful teams have a winning coach. Is it time to take your already successful teaching techniques to the next level? Discover when to coach the adult learner, when to send them back into the game and, most importantly, how to celebrate the success of your student! This two-day educator training will include three dynamic classes to take you, as an educator, to the next level!
- Best practices for instruction
- How to support your students
- Adapting your teaching style for the future
- Promoting positive behavior while reducing the negative
- Dealing with disruptive students
- Classroom management techniques for different personalities
Hear from top-rated adult education professionals who inspire & motivate educators nationwide. Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance/completion for 12 hours of education.
Click here for a flyer with more information. Cost is $149/person.
Chicago, IL (May 19-20, 2014)
- Location/Hotel: Indian Lakes Resort
If you are an exhibitor and would like to exhibit at these events, please contact Larry Prather for special member pricing. Email him at Larry.Prather@cox.net or call him at 316.682.1838.