May 2 – 5, 2014
The Spring event committee has been working on an exciting agenda for the upcoming Spring Operations Conference at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa. Included in the educational sessions, Spring will offer a variety of one-on-one opportunities for you and your staff to meet with an expert in different fields (like marketing, website development, admissions, financial aid, etc.). This year’s convention will also include an extensive financial aid track.
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa | Phoenix, Arizona
- Discounted rate is $189/night (available until April 16 or until room block sells out)
- Eligible discount days include: April 30 – May 7
- Taxis from the airport will run approximately $45 to $55. This is probably the best mode of transportation to the property. Super shuttle is also available, however Wild Horse Pass tends to be a last stop for their routes at times, so it could take a little longer.
- Set up a 20-minute one-on-one meeting with an Expert
- 14 total Experts in the areas of: Enrollment, Website Development, Leadership, School Owner, Admissions, PR, Social Media and more!
- Pick their brain, ask any question and learn!
- No additional cost
Owners Only: Closed-Door Meeting & Dinner
- Friday, May 2 (5pm – 8pm)
- There are ongoing threats to your business that you may not be aware of!
- Complimentary, but you must RSVP to attend
- Owners only, no guests allowed
- Friday, May 2 (12 pm – 4 pm)
- Two-hours from Celsius Marketing: Digital and Social Media—Reaching your Audience & Keeping Them Engaged| Have you ever wondered why your potential students need more and more attention? This workshop will provide some very practical approaches to using technology without overwhelming your employees. Understand the uses of DRIP marketing, Lead Nurturing, Blogging, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram, and its role in lead generation, student recruitment, as well as enrollment and retention. Digital and social media can be overwhelming—don’t let it be! This intense workshop will give all the skills you need to start making some radical changes.
- Two hours from Beauty Schools Marketing Group: Managing Your School’s Reputation Online | What to do when you get negative reviews? How can you use social media and review sites to your advantage? Whether students are thrilled with your school or left unsatisfied, they often take to the web to voice their opinions. In this interactive workshop, learn you how to monitor the web for reviews of your school, cultivate more positive reviews and manage the negative reviews. Discover how to use these review sites and social media to manage your school’s reputation online.
- Cost: $50/each
- FILLED TO CAPACITY, NO MORE SEATS
- Individual Member Pricing: Early Bird (Deadline April 4) - $350 | Pre-Registration (Deadline April 18) - $400 | Late & Onsite – $500
- Group Member Pricing (when you send three or more): Early Bird (Deadline April 4) - $325/pp | Pre-Registration (Deadline April 18) - $375/pp | Late & Onsite – $500/pp
- Non-Member Pricing: $500