Celebrate 90 Years of AACS in November!
Owner, Director, Compliance & Admissions Training
November 14 – 17, 2014
Educator Training, Nov. 16 – 17
Phoenix Convention Center
& Hyatt Regency
100 N 3rd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- The outline and times of the schedule have been confirmed, however, the committee is currently slotting the sessions. Check back for full session descriptions and speakers.
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix | 122 N 22nd St., Phoenix, AZ 85004 | 888-421-1442
- Discount Hotel Rate: $195/night – Book by October 22nd
Pricing (Includes GRC Party!)
For the first time ever, the Government Relations Committee annual fundraising event will be INCLUDED in attendee registration! This event has historically cost $100 – $250 and it’s now included in your registration so that everyone can be there! Sunday night will include an exciting Roaring ’20s Party, so be sure to bring your ’20s attire and get ready to dance the night away.
- Individual Member Pricing. By October 17: $475 | After October 17 or Onsite: $575
- Group Member Pricing (when you send 3 or more). By October 17: $450 | After October 17 or Onsite: $550
- Non-Member Pricing. $675
GRC Fundraising Event
- The Government Relations Committee annual fundraising event has historically cost $100 – $250. On Sunday, Nov. 16 of the Annual Convention & Expo, the GRC will host an exciting Roaring ’20s Party. We’ve included the event fee in the price of attendee registration and ask that our educator training attendees, board members, speakers, complimentary event goers and exhibitors pay a $75 entrance fee.
- You’ll get complimentary drinks, appetizers and a chance to hear an incredible band. Dance the night away and take part in our live photo booth. Bring your ’20s attire and join in on some other fun and games at the party. It should be a packed house, filled with AACS members! You won’t want to miss it!
STOP! If you’ve paid for your attendee registration, you don’t have to pay to attend this party!
Exhibitors and complimentary event goers, purchase your ticket below!
Educator Training (Sunday & Monday)
- We’ll have educator training on Sunday & Monday of the event! For $149, educators will earn 12 hours of methodology education taught by CEA Chair Carol Woodard.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served each day and Sunday includes time for educators to join AACS Annual attendees in the Expo Hall to visit vendor booths.
- Educators can also purchase $75 tickets to attend the GRC Roaring 20s Party!