Celebrate 90 Years of AACS in November!
November 14 – 17, 2014
Educator Training, Nov. 16 – 17
Phoenix Convention Center
& Hyatt Regency
100 N 3rd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- The committee is currently working on an exciting workshop which includes an Owners Only Workshop, Admissions Workshop, exciting changes and a kickoff Regiception (think Registration meets Reception!).
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix | 122 N 22nd St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Discount Hotel Rate: $195/night
Pricing (Includes GRC Party!)
For the first time ever, the Government Relations Committee annual fundraising event will be INCLUDED in attendee registration! This event has historically cost $100 – $250 and it’s now included in your registration so that everyone can be there! Sunday night will include an exciting Roaring ’20s Party, so be sure to bring your ’20s attire and get ready to dance the night away.
- Individual Member Pricing. By October 18: $475 | After July 11 or Onsite: $575
- Group Member Pricing (when you send 3 or more). By October 18: $450 | After July 11 or Onsite: $550
- Non-Member Pricing. $675
GRC Fundraising Event
- The Government Relations Committee annual fundraising event has historically cost $100 – $250. On Sunday, Nov. 16 of the Annual Convention & Expo, the GRC will host an exciting Roaring ’20s Party. We’ve included the event fee in the price of attendee registration and ask that our educator training attendees, board members, speakers, complimentary event goers and exhibitors pay a $75 entrance fee.
- You’ll get complimentary drinks, appetizers and a chance to hear an incredible band. Dance the night away and take part in our live photo booth. Bring your ’20s attire and join in on some other fun and games at the party. It should be a packed house, filled with AACS members! You won’t want to miss it!
STOP! If you’ve paid for your attendee registration, you don’t have to pay to attend this party!
Exhibitors and complimentary event goers, purchase your ticket below!