Event Dates & Locations
AACS specializes in updating members with information about new teaching methods, current industry events and Washington, DC updates.
2018 CEA & AMP Annual Convention | July 14 - 17, 2018
(Career Educators Alliance & Admissions Marketing Professionals)
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino | Las Vegas, NV
Click here for detailed exhibitor information and to purchase your booth.
Career Educators who are in audience use the products in their schools, teach students how to use them and have a major influence with owners to purchase. Public school cosmetology teachers also attend; They are typically the final decision makers at their schools. Our teachers thrive on engaging activities and hands-on, group collaborations and their passion to learn and grow is at the core of it all.
Admissions and Marketing Professionals seeking the newest trends and processes to enhance schools’ enrollment and attendance. They look for innovative ways to create relationships within the industry in-order-to deliver the next generation of professionals.
Why they attend: Educators are continuously looking for new products & trends, live demonstrations, unique ideas to bring back to their students, and fun ways to network with fellow attendees and the members. Its all about education: Starting with new ways to enroll passionate students to developing them into the next superstar within their personal journey.
What to expect:
● Ongoing educational demonstrations in the expo hall
● Focus on new products, educational methodology, and interactive opportunities
● Incorporating the importance of social media within the classroom
● Partner Members sharing of what they can offer in terms of new product lines, teaching techniques, and current trends
● “Teacher of the Year” ceremony to recognize excellence in teaching innovations
● Expanded versions of our fabulous scavenger hunt
● Local school students’ sneak peek at the CEA Expo
● New member/school mentor program
2018 AACS Annual Convention & Expo | October 19 - 22, 2018
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista | Orlando, FL
Details and pricing available soon.
Who attends: School owners, directors, managers, and marketing/admissions, and financial aid and compliance professionals.
Why they attend: School owners are looking to maximize their educational experience through Government Relations updates and collaboration, school to school networking and panel discussions. and educational breakout sessions.
Partner exhibit experience will feature new trends and ideas, strategies for schools looking for business tools and fresh perspectives.
What to expect:
● Awards ceremony specifically designed to honor what our partner members provide to our attendees and their longevity in this great industry.
● Networking focus group
● Encourage new memberships of young professionals through community awareness within the industry by matching new members with industry partners.
● Meet & greet with exciting industry keynote speakers
● Silent GRC auction in the expo hall
● Business Salons/Speed Date meetings
● Concurrent and Breakout sessions