As an educator, instructor, or presenter, you don’t want to miss the chance to teach and receive world-class instruction from some of the Nation’s leading educators, instructors, and marketers in the beauty and wellness industry. This year’s 4-day event (3 days of classes) in Las Vegas is packed with incredible workshops and networking opportunities; you don’t want to miss it. Here’s why!
1. Expand Your Horizons. No matter where your business is in terms of innovation, creativity, and the bottom line, you know you can do better! CEA will feature some of the top marketers in the beauty industry who will share exclusive insights into how to grow your business online in order to reach your target audience. In addition, you’ll learn how to increase student engagement and retention, a hot topic within the industry and vital to your success!
2. Lock Down Your Leads! In an industry seeing fewer leads than ever before, it’s essential that you use best business and marketing practices to secure and retain your leads. You don’t want to keep seeing them leave for your competition, do you? Receive powerful instruction from the marketing and admissions directors at Bellus Academy, some of the most brilliant minds in the beauty and wellness industry.
3. Network, Network, Network. One of the benefits of attending a convention is to develop quality, professional relationships. Learn from some of the most inspired minds in the industry, and take away lasting contacts and relationships to help you in life and in business. A Sunday afternoon workshop will provide participants an opportunity to grow their strategic networking skills and practice them simultaneously. Don’t miss your chance to make some friends and grow your interpersonal skills!
4. Learn New Techniques. If you’re not actively polishing your skills and learning new ones, you’re not growing! CEA has invited many of the top stylist and estheticians in the industry to reveal innovative styling techniques and new industry practices. In addition, vendors from around the country will be there showcasing new tools and resources available to beauty and wellness educators.
5. Exhibitors and Vendors. The yearly conference presents a unique opportunity to learn about new products and meet vendors from around the country. Meet with vendors from across the country to learn the latest tools and resources available to beauty and wellness educators and marketing professionals.
6. It’s Vegas, Baby! Do I even need to tell you? We’re hosting the convention at the beautiful Planet Hollywood hotel in Las Vegas! You’ve probably been looking for an excuse to get to Vegas, and now you have one! And it promises be fun and educational.
Don’t miss out on your chance to grow as an educator, network with industry professionals, and have a blast in Vegas.
Early bird registration is still open at reduced rates until June 17, then prices go up. Mark your calendars and register here.