Join us at the Phoenix Convention Center and Hyatt Regency Phoenix for the AACS Annual Convention & Expo, where the majority of attendees are comprised of cosmetology school owners, directors, compliance and admissions staff. In conjunction with AACS Annual, we will be offering Educator Training on Sunday and Monday of the event. These educators will have access to the Expo Hall on Sunday.
The event will be November 14 – 17, with exhibitor times listed below. We expect around 500 in attendance.
Reserve Your Booth & Pricing
- Members: 10×10 is $1,750; 2nd booth is $1,400; additional booth is $1,300 (corner premium $150)
- Non-Members: 10×10 is $2,100; 2nd booth is $1,700; additional booth is $1,600(corner premium $200).
- Questions can be emailed to Kaitlyn@KatherineFrank.com
Other information once you’ve reserved your space
Schedule & Exhibiting Times
- Setup: Friday, November 14 starting at 8:00 am
- Exhibitor Meeting is on Friday, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm at the Convention Center in 101C. Are you ready for the show? Get all your questions answered and find out last-minute news to make sure you get the most out of exhibiting at this year’s show. Associate Board Candidates will also introduce themselves at this meeting.
- Welcome Regiception on Friday, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. As attendees & exhibitors pick up their badge and event guides, join in on the Regiception (Registration meets Reception!) and listen to live music, mingle with attendees and other exhibitors over drinks and appetizers. This is a great way to get to build relationships with future and existing customers!
- Saturday the Expo Hall will be open ALL DAY! Due to popular requests, we’ve decided to keep the Exhibit Hall open from 10:00 am – 6:30 pm on Saturday. We leave it up to the individual exhibiting company to decide if they want to staff it all day, or just when there is nothing else up against it, as sessions will still be taking place on Saturday. You can leave a sign at your booth indicating the times you’ll be there if you wish. The schedule does have times when NOTHING is up against the Expo Hall (2 pm – 3 pm, 5:30 pm – 6:30, as well as in between session and meal times).
- Exhibitor Meeting on Sunday, 9:15 am – 10:00 pm. Find out what’s new for AACS events in 2015.
- Sunday before & after Lunch: 10:15 am – 12:00pm, 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Tear Down: Sunday, November 16 at 2:30 pm
- NOTE: The meal area is in the center of the Expo Hall, so you may want to be there before and after meals for this very reason. The GRC event is Sunday night, so make plans to network with attendees at this year’s Roaring ’20s Party!
GRC Fundraising Event
- The Government Relations Committee annual fundraising event has historically cost $100 – $250. On Sunday, Nov. 16 of the Annual Convention & Expo, the GRC will host an exciting Roaring ’20s Party. We’ve included the event fee in the price of attendee registration and ask that our educator training attendees, board members, speakers, complimentary event goers and exhibitors pay a $75 entrance fee.
- Due to the event fee being included in attendee registration, we expect a large crowd at this year’s event. Your attendance is not only appreciated by the GRC, but it’s another great way to get to know your customers and future customers in a laid-back, fun atmosphere!
- You’ll get drinks, appetizers and a chance to hear an incredible band. Dance the night away and take part in our live photo booth. Bring your ’20s attire and join in on some other fun and games at the party. It should be a packed house, filled with AACS members! You won’t want to miss it!
- Paying for your booth: You have one week from the time you select your booth to pay for it or you will lose your reserved space on the Expo Hall floor.
- Program Ad Form: 10/13/2014
- Book Your Hotel: 10/22/2014
- GES Order Discount Deadline: 10/30/2014
- Badge Request Form: 10/28/2014
- Pre-ship to GES: October 13 – November 10
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix, 122 North 2nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Hotel rate $195 single/double per night
- Book online below or call 888-421-1442 by October 22nd. Mention AACS to get the group rate.
- We’ve heard an unauthorized company is contacting exhibitors and members to try to book hotel rooms. No one from our office or the hotel will be calling you, we are not liable for reservations made outside the room block. Be sure to call this number listed above or the online link below.
The Hyatt Regency Phoenix is located just 3 miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- Cabs: They are not well regulated in Phoenix. Talk with your driver regarding rates before you depart. Cost is approximately $16 one way to the Hyatt Regency Phoenix.
- Super Shuttle: Phone number: 602-244-9000 – Rates to/from Airport $13.00 each way per passenger. Guests may proceed directly to the hotel pickup area outside the baggage claim. The Super Shuttle is available 24 hours a day, runs constantly, on demand.
- Valley Metro Light Rail: The cost is $1.75 one way. Proceed to Ground Transportation – Board the PHX Airport Shuttle to Metro Light Rail Line. Board the Metro Light Rail toward Montebello. Get off at the Central/Washington Station. The Hyatt Regency Phoenix is one block to the east. Metro Light Rail runs from 4am to 11pm daily.
Journal/Program Ad Form (Deadline: 10/13/2014)
Badge Request Form (Deadline: 10/28/2014)
Note: All attendees and exhibitors purchasing meal badges will receive a wristband for meals. Only those with a wristband will be served a meal.
Door Prizes (optional)
- Upon check-in, you’ll receive a piece of cardstock paper with “Door Prize Winner” on it. During Sunday’s Expo Hall time, write the name of your winner and display it at your booth. Attendees will know to walk around to see door prize winners displayed at your booth. You can choose winners any way you wish.
- If you have any questions or need more information about sponsorships, please call Lisa Zarda at 800-831-1086 x103.
NOTE: the expo hall is NOT carpeted, please plan accordingly.