Join us at Bally’s Las Vegas for the AACS Annual Convention & Expo, where the majority of attendees are comprised of cosmetology school owners, directors, compliance and admissions staff.
- (SET-UP) Friday, November 15: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm & Saturday, November 16: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- (TEAR DOWN) Monday, November 18: 2:30 pm
- Saturday, November 16: Expo Hall Grand Opening, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, November 17: Exhibitor Showcase with GR Raffle, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Sunday, November 17: Exhibitor Showcase with GR Raffle Winners Displayed & Coffee Bar hosted by BSMG, 3:45 pm – 4:45 pm
- Monday, November 18: Exhibitor Showcase with lunch served in Expo Hall, 12:15 pm – 2:30 pm
Reserve Your Booth & Pricing
- Members: 10×10 is $1,750; 2nd booth is $1,400; additional booth is $1,300 (corner premium $150)
- Non-Members: 10×10 is $2,100; 2nd booth is $1,700; additional booth is $1,600(corner premium $200).
- Reservations set to open for members: Tuesday, August 27 and non-members: Wednesday, August 28.
- Click here for a booth reservation form
- Questions can be emailed to Kaitlyn@KatherineFrank.com
- Paying for your booth: You have one week from the time you select your booth to pay for it or you will lose your reserved space on the Expo Hall floor.
- Program Ad Form: 10/14/2013
- GES Order Discount Deadline: 10/31/2013
- Poken tag content: 11/01/2013
- Badge Request Form: 11/4/2013
- Pre-ship to GES: October 14 – November 11
- Book your hotel room at Bally’s Las Vegas (3645 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109) at the AACS group rate of $129/night. Click here to book online or call 800-358-8777.
- The airport is about four miles from Bally’s. You can take a taxi or a shuttle.
Journal/Program Ad Form (Deadline: 10/14/2013)
Poken Check List
- Click here to see some suggesed ideas directly from Poken when deciding what to include on your Poken tag. Here is a video to help explain Poken.
Poken Tag Content (Deadline: TBA)
- For instructions on how to edit and upload content to your Exhibitor Company Profile, click here.
Badge Request Form & Extra Poken Order Form (Deadline: 11/4/2013)
Door Prizes (optional)
- Upon check-in, you’ll receive a piece of cardstock paper with “Door Prize Winner” on it. During Sunday’s Expo Hall time, write the name of your winner and display it at your booth. Attendees will know to walk around to see door prize winners displayed at your booth. You can choose winners any way you wish (i.e. collecting business cards or have attendees touch your Poken tag and choose a winner by viewing your list with an onsite Poken represenative).
- After surveying AACS associate members and past exhibitors, most have decided they’d prefer not to offer a gift bag insert. It was determined by the majority would prerfer attendees to come by their booth to receive free samples, etc. This year, attendees will be given an empty gift bag to fill as they walk around the Expo Hall. If you’d like to get a message out to attendees prior to entering the hall, either pre-mail a card to attendees from the list provided by AACS or purchase an ad in the program journal.
Convention Schedule of Events
- The best way to learn how to sell to schools is to understand what issues they’re dealing with. Take advantage of sessions being offered and attend some! It’s no extra cost to you and they never conflict with Expo Hall time.